The next step is
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
  its been a year
ok so august 4th has come and gone but i cant bring myself to get back into IT I am exploring as many other options as I possibly can.I am leaning towards sales of some sort but feel like real estate is soooo sketchy-granted my agent said its only as sketchy as you make it its just that i dont wanna work for a crook.So far this week I have explored the options of going back to school for my Psych masters/psyd ,mechanic school and law school although i have absolutely no desire to be a lawyer i am just a buit lost at the moment.I am fairly content psychologically,mostly because of the beast,but i really would like to get started on the next phase of my life.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

ARCHIVES
August 2005 /


Powered by Blogger